The 2013 Epson International Pano Awards competition is now open for all professional and amateur photographers with $40,000 in cash and prizes! Showcasing the work of panoramic photographers worldwide, this is the largest competition for panoramic photography.
Aside from the main awards the winners and top scoring entrants will also receive world-wide media exposure.
The 2012 competition saw 3853 images submitted from 893 photographers in 55 countries.
The Epson International Pano Awards are divided into three groups of awards with separate categories for each:
- Open awards – open to professional, non-professional/amateur and student photographers
- Amateur awards – open to non-professional and student photographers only
- VR/360 awards – open to professional, non-professional/amateur and student photographers
In 2013, the organizers welcome world-renowned photographer Peter Lik to the judging panel and introduce three new awards in the Open Competition:
- Highest Scoring Gigapixel Image
- Highest Scoring Image from Film Capture
- Highest Scoring Spherical/360 Degree Image
Entry fees start from $18 and vary depending on the entry category, the number of submitted entries and the entered awards group. Early-bird entries are open until Sunday 14th July, 2013.