The REBRAND 100 Global Awards is the only highly respected and coveted global awards of its kind. Businesses, brand strategists, and various organizations have come to value knowing they are among the best in the world when it comes to effectively meeting strategic goals and forging loyalty and strong connections with their targets.
If you believe you’re a world class branding expert or an executive driving and shepherding amazing brands, you’ll want to enter this year.
Enter any rebrand launched anywhere in the world between January 2008 and September 2010.
- A select number of winners projects are showcased at rebrand.com with a dedicated, full-page display.
- All winners are included in REBRAND’s database of referrals for when that is requested of us by organizations. A Google search for “rebrand” and “rebranding” will quickly show you why we are at the top of the list for those seeking consultants.
- All showcased projects are accompanied with links, if provided, to branding consultants and brand owner’s site from the recognized list at rebrand.com
- REBRAND provides all winners with a press release template each can use for its own media outreach.
- REBRAND conducts an integrated media campaign to announce winners following winner notification in late February.
- The 2011 REBRAND 100 is open to any rebrand launched anywhere in the world between January 2008 and September 2010.
- The rebrand can be an enterprise-wide initiative, a single component of a brand, or for a brand extension.
- Entries submitted can be from in-house corporate professionals, design firms, clients, architects, business strategists, advertising agencies, non-profit organizations, and government agencies.
- The rebrand can have be for a product, service, entire company, non-profit organization, an individual, or a place.
How to enter?
- Write a brief summary for each entry (total of 250 words or fewer per entry).
- Prepare and submit “before” images for each rebrand.
- Prepare and submit “after” images for each rebrand.
- Obtain and submit embedding code for video/multimedia assets for each rebrand.
- Write down project credits.
- Complete two-page entry form for each project entry.
- Compile all images and files on to a CD.
- Fee and forms of payment.
- Pack and mail entry to:
Attn: A. Modu
P.O. Box 6791
Providence, RI 02940
- $595 USD – for non-members
- $495 USD – for past winners
Each entry postmarked after 22 September 2010 and on or before 6 October 2010, must include a late entry fee of $100 USD per entry with one of the two pertinent fee levels above.