Entries are currently being accepted for the 2010 Art Kudos online competition.
Art Kudos is an annual international juried competition that serves to recognize and honor excellence in the visual arts. Artists who are selected as finalists benefit from world-wide exposure in a year-long online exhibition and have the opportunity to win cash awards for their exemplary work.
A total of $4,500 will be awarded.
Submit your entries to the competition. Drawings, paintings, printmaking, photography, digital art, sculpture, installations, ceramics, fiber art and mixed media are eligible.
- Best of Show – $1,400
- Second Place – $1100
- Third Place – $750
- Founder’s Award of Distinction – $500
- (3) Merit Awards – $250 each
- The competition is open to artists anywhere in the world, 18 years of age or older.
- Publishers, galleries, agents, and collectors may not submit artwork on behalf of artists.
- Drawings, paintings, printmaking, photography, digital art, sculpture, installations, ceramics, fiber art and mixed media are eligible.
- Media not accepted: video/film, wearable art (clothing or jewelry).
- All works submitted must be original in design and concept.
- Artwork must not be copied, in part or wholly, from any published or copyrighted work.
- Work previously shown in an Art Kudos exhibition is ineligible.
- Please do not submit images which would be inappropriate for general audiences.
How to enter?
Artists must submit a completed entry form and pay a non-refundable entry fee of $30 US dollars (check, money order, or PayPal) to submit 3 images. For sculptural or three-dimensional pieces, artists may submit 2 views of each work (for a total of 6 images).