Blindonkey cultural association announces the opening of the first edition of the DonkeyArtPrize, a competition aimed at promoting modern and contemporary Art, developing of an international community of artistic talents and discovering brand new artists.
Each artist will be given the chance to expose their work in the always growing worldwide DonkeyArtPrize circuit, and the winners will receive a cash-prize award.
The prize, is organized in collaboration with Accademy of Art Cignaroli and Blindonkey cultural association, has a extremely free theme and subject and is divided in three section: Painting, Digital Art and Photography.
Submit your entries in the following official categories:
- Digital art
The €15000 cash prize is divided in three section:
- €5000 – Painting category
- €5000 – Digital art category
- €5000 – Photography category
One winner of each category will get a free accomodation in a four stars hotel in Milan (Italy), for the awarding ceremony and exposition.
The jury will select 100 finalists, they will be invited to expose their work in one of the galleries of the DonkeyArtPrize circuit in the period comprised between February and May 2011 in the cities of Milan, London, New York and Tokyo.
The selection consist of 35 works for Painting category, 35 for Digital art category and 30 for Photography category.
The three winner works will be exposed in all the galleries of the circuit.
- The Prize is open to all artists, without any limits of age, sex, nationality or other qualification.
- Each artist can participate with one work per section, to one or more sections.
- The first selection will be made by photos only.
- Do not send physically your work until you are asked for.
How to enter?
There are two way to enter the Donkey art prize:
- online, filling the application form on the official website
- sending a mail by post delivered at the head office of the association:
Porta Nuova st. 127, 37122 Verona, sending the printed application form filled out and the following material: one picture of the works (minimum size: 15×20 cm; maximum size: 20 x 30) with indication of name, surname, country, title, dimensions (base x height), technique, year, prize and copy of the payment of the application fee.
The documentation and the photos won’t be given back.
After the correct registration and payment, a confirmation mail will be sent to the artist.
The participation fee is €30 for each work submitted, it is not refundable and it’s set as association fee.