The 12th International Poster Biennial of Mexico is now open for submissions! It is currently calling for new poster designs from around the world.
Contestants may be design students, graphic designers, plastic artists, photographers and graphic producers in general, of any age and nationality, having posters printed between May 2010 and May 2012.
The best posters will get international recognition and lots of prizes. The Biennial is scheduled for November, 2012.
Celebrating Twelve Years of International Poster Design in Mexico
The 12th International Poster Biennial of Mexico is accepting new posters in four separate categories:
- Posters on cultural topics and activities
- Posters on political and social issues
- Posters advertising commercial events, products or services
- Unpublished posters on the topic: GREEN ECONOMY
Category exclusively for college students under 27 years. (see attached guidance document word format).
Each category will have three prizes:
- First prize: 3,500 USD, gold medal and diploma
- Second prize: Silver medal and diploma
- Third prize: Bronze medal and diploma
In addition, the International Jury will award the Gold Medal to Excellence, José Guadalupe Posada, to a participating designer or country known for its contribution to the development of graphic design in Mexico.
The Jury will also give the Carlos Lozano Prize (gold medal and diploma) to the most prominent young Mexican designer on the Biennial.
For entry form and regulations, hop to the official website.