Now in its 11th year, the Worldwide Logo Design Award (WOLDA) competition is open for designs created between 1st January 2018 and 12th September 2020.
Wolda is an international competition for logos and business stationery, which aims to honor the world’s best work in the area of logo design and business stationery.
Gold, silver and bronze prizes will be awarded as main prizes. In addition, there are also the “Awards of Excellence” for outstanding individual achievements. The work which has been awarded by the jury will be published in a yearbook. Publications are also planned on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin.
The 11th WOLDA competition has six categories:
- Logo New
- Logo Redesign
- Animated Logo
- Sound Logo
- Corporate Identity
- Logo and Packaging
In the 10th WOLDA, 278 entries from 38 countries have been judged.
The competition took place for the first time in 2006.
11th WOLDA Competition – Entry Fees
- Categories Logo New and Logo Redesign:
- Early-Bird Deadline — 1 September 2020 – 50 Euro
- Regular Deadline — 12 September 2020 – 70 Euro
- Late Deadline — 30 September 2019 – 90 Euro
- Category Animated Logo, Sound Logo, Corporate Identity and, Logo and Packaging:
- Early-Bird Deadline — 1 September 2020 – 150 Euro
- Regular Deadline — 12 September 2020 – 180 Euro
- Late Deadline — 30 September 2019 – 210 Euro
Those who participate with 5 or more submissions will receive a discount of 20 percent.